home twitter instagram portfolio
Detective Conan
5.21.2012 at 8:30 AM

0 comments (+)

 I lived through a very very long time thinking that spectacles would never ever work on me and that they were only capable of portraying one studious look. I had to wear glasses since a kid and I went through all these hideous metal frames that I felt so self conscious in. I contemplated plastic frames but I looked too much like a teacher in them. This year I had some problems flagging for buses because the numbers looked so much alike so I figured it was time for new glasses. Having asked a few friends, I realised that you could actually bring your own frames to get prescribed lenses! (Okay, probably everyone else knew it but me.) So I went searching for a pair of frames for a while and finally got them done. After feeling way too dorky in them for quite a while, I've finally grown comfortable in them and absolutely love the transformation I go through everytime I choose a outfit.

With the glasses and the bowl hair cut, there are way too many times that I find myself looking like Detective Conan! After a dare from a friend, I came up with a destructed Detective Conan look. The frames, blue garment and ribbon are all there but the look is definitely very different from the usual Conan. Perhaps I would try out a full Conan inspired look. I would try not to scare little kids when I finally don the look.

Love, Pixie




Labels: ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad