home twitter instagram portfolio
The bag lady.
4.04.2012 at 6:24 AM

0 comments (+)


(Shirt: Feist Shorts: Topshop Shoes: Dr Martens Bag: Coach Necklace: Diva)

Wore this outfit to Dorothy Perkins is 10 and I have to say handbags just never seem to fit me right. Im often bewildered when a handbag is handed to me, not knowing where how I should wear it. Should I throw it over the shoulder, balance it on the elbow or hold it the way I did in the photo? There was even a period of time where I contemplated hugging it right across my chest. The latter was comforting when all else felt really odd. Too bad I looked like a strange bag lady.

Well you can't blame me for taking the bag out despite all the inner warring. The colour was just too delicious to pass! The pretty pink, just perfect for spring and the way it softened the look even with it's structured shape. Of course, I would take the satchel version without hesitation if it ever arrives (at my doorstep hopefully.)

I still feel that juxtaposition of the feminine with the masculine in this outfit. Even with all that pink, the military style shirt and my hair definitely man(ned) up the look more than what a plain ole t would. And yes, I need a new statement necklace.

Love, px



Tonight you can fall asleep laughing about how awkward I looked with a handbag. Goodnight!

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad