home twitter instagram portfolio
"But I ask you, who runs at work?" - Christian Louboutin
3.23.2012 at 9:01 PM

0 comments (+)

The prettiest but most uncomfortable pair of heels I own currently. Wore it for my internship and boy did it hurt! Unfortunately, I also agree with Christianand thought the quote was apt for this post. This pair of shoes were actually perfect for my internship, where Im not required to stand for long hours. Also, I think I would break into them soon.

Pain aside, I have to say I love this pair of shoes! Got them at an ASOS sale a while ago and the contrasting white platform coupled with the trendy arch is just perfect for $14. I can't wait to wear them out soon to break them in!

Love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad