home twitter instagram portfolio
The element of surprise
3.28.2012 at 8:44 PM

0 comments (+)

My brother kindly snapped these for me the other day. Unfortunately cloudy skies and poorly lit corridors weren't the best conditions for a picture but I had to show you guys this outfit!

The dress I'm wearing is actually a sweater vest I got recently. When the buttons are positioned at the front, they make the perfect cover- up for a casual outfit, and when inspiration (and cash) runs dry, they can easily become a dress! Worn backwards here, they became the perfect 'basic' dress with a fantastic back. It helps that my slip had a halter back that totally added oomph to the look. I'll be sure to post an image of how this vest could be worn over a casual look. :)

Love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad