home twitter instagram portfolio
Wind in her (short, messy) hair
2.17.2012 at 3:00 PM

0 comments (+)


Ive been wearing blue and denim too much recently. Im not sure how it came about but it's making me boring. I do try to steer away, but when I'm rushing in the morning, I seem to reach out for the blue items and just go. Maybe Im just feeling blue. (hahaha.)

Got this Isabel Marant top from near where I work at. It's a little small at the shoulders but big at the waist, which makes absolutely no sense, but I was probably too hypnotised by the embroidered threads and cloud like tie dye to care. Paired it with my favorite Diva necklace, mum's jeans, converse chucks and rayban aviators. I havent been taking pictures with my bag because Ive been basically running about with the same bag. Oh well, with 3 commitments and so little time, I really just wanna tend to them and get some shut eye at night.

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad