home twitter instagram portfolio
Welcome to Hats club.
2.16.2012 at 5:46 AM

0 comments (+)


Hello!

This is what I wore for valentine's day. I didnt have a date for valentine's so after work and school, I met up with my classmates in town and we shopped and did all the crazy things we do before meeting my sister. Uniqlo was having sales so I got this hat really cheap. Finally, I have the right hair for a hat.

Believe it or no, the whole oufit (minus the shoes) cost less than $25. Its days like these that I feel good about my spending habits.

Oh yes! The tiny harmonica I wore around my neck is actually works. I got it in my primary school days and never really figured out how to use it. Maybe trying it out discreetly on the bus some day would be fun.
Love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad