home twitter instagram portfolio
Twiggy
2.05.2012 at 5:28 AM

0 comments (+)


Hello!

I've finally went ahead and cut my hair during CNY. Taking inspiration from Tao okamoto, I snipped it all off and Ta- da. I actually love it alot, I think it kinda does all the talking for my clothes. But! I would still love to know what you think, so drop me a comment aite!

Anyway, I diy'ed again the night before I wore this top and curved the botttom. I was so annoyed with the length previously and it had been sitting in my wardrobe since the last zouk flea. But its all good now. I love how the organza gives a basic tshirt a new look and paired with my promod colourblocking skirt and a brooch from topshop, I think there is a real nice twist to the 60's look, dont you think? Matches my hair real nice too. ah ha.

goodnight all.

love, px



 

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad