home twitter instagram portfolio
No bat
1.12.2012 at 7:18 AM

0 comments (+)
Recently, Ive been cutting off sleeves from my clothes and ddoing a bunch of DIY my mum does not approve of. So when she saw me hanging this dress in the bathroom when preparing for my shower, it was pretty amusing how annoyed she was. This dress used to have this puff sleeves that I found too formal-ish and teacher like, so I snipped them off yesterday night. It kept fray afterwards, but the vest was a life saver. Yes yes, youve seen it a million times. But I love it, how can you not? Its soo skater-ish and days like this, all I wanna do is look like I couldnt be bothered. Oh, but the dress in the heavy workshop was pretty unique. Ah ha.

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad