home twitter instagram portfolio
Monochromic trailers.
1.21.2012 at 8:14 AM

0 comments (+)


This outfit was a surprising result from the morning rush. Pulled out this purple top from Oakham and the wine red shorts from fareast and put on some daiso socks. Used a printed bag for the unexpected bit and ran off in my roach colour dmarts. Maggie snapped these photos for me before class and helped me arrange it.

The week has been absolutely busy, with awful deadlines and cthings to complete, Ive just been going through the motions of going to school really early and then coming home really late and having no energy for anything else. I did manage to meet up with a few friends which actually became the highlight of the week, since I was much too disturbed by other parts of my life. Hopefully the coming week would be much better with chinese new year celebrations and all. One thing I know for sure if that there is definitely exciting things tolook out for for the coming days on this blog. Check back in tomorrow! :)

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad