home twitter instagram portfolio
Woman in red
11.11.2011 at 8:08 AM

2 comments (+)


Hello!

Unfortunately, my school is plagued with ghost stories involving the lady in red and is well situated beside the now hauntingly famous bedok reservoir. So when i turned up in school in this dress, I was told the most unfotunate comment. ' wow, woman in red. ' Took me awhile to realise all the negativity that came with it. However, on the brighter side, my lecturer kept commenting on how pretty it was. Well, imagine what she would have said if she knew it was thrifted! Yup, costing less than $15, this is probably one of the few things im really proud to have found in a thrift store.This dress fits like a glove in all the right places and it's in the brightest of all red. Definitely the go-to dress. I just wish it was a little less formal. But I sure love the tiny vintage vibe it gives!

On a heavier note, it's the 3rf week of school and I've routinely fallen into the streak of bad mood and sleepless nights. Ideas seem to fleet when im awake and reappear in vague manners when I choose to sleep. Damn, how I wish some excellent ideas would just appear right now so that I could at least bring home something that would scream less of junk and more of art.

love,px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad