home twitter instagram portfolio
The muse
11.07.2011 at 5:18 AM

0 comments (+)

Hello!

This is what I wore for first day of school. The skirt was a perfect explosion of colour and volume to my rather mundane closet. The colours and prints were so pretty, it became an inspiration for my other clay projects, which were all later related to flowers and nature.

Im finally done with my wire sculptures and Im really glad for that because my fingers really do hurt from twisting and turning them, not to mention the accidents that happen, leaving tiny punctures in my thumb.

So i have several things to worry about in school but Im really hoping that doesnt mean I would too busy for anything else. Wish me luck for tuesday's econs paper

love, px

(Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Oakham, Belt: Forever 21 Bracelet : Diva)






Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad