home twitter instagram portfolio
headgears and protection
9.19.2011 at 4:01 AM

1 comments (+)

(Bodysuit and sandals: Topshop Skirt: UO Vest: Guess Bandana: Bugis Bracelet: DIY)


A mixture of bodysuits, maxiskirts, denim vest and bandana would be perfect for a rainy day but the day I wore this outfit was so scorching, I think i nearly resorted to wearing my maxi skirt as a dress and dumping everything somewhere else. The bandana was really perfect for zesting an outfit up though.

So sorry for the lack of posting these days. Ive spent every minute trying to complete a tedious assignment that requires classification of fabrics and conducting experiments on them. I really can't wait till the holidays to meet up with all my jc mates and finally just hang out. Not to mention a possible holiday job, although at a not very covetable store.

I know I havent been posting what Ive promised, but good things takes time! :)

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad