home twitter instagram portfolio
No easy feet
8.23.2011 at 8:30 PM

0 comments (+)




Heh, word pun.

But seriously, jumping in those heels gave me serious aches for the next few days. I hereby declare these shoes unfit for wearing past 4 hours.

The shoulder cut out shirt you see in the picture is a surprise buy from cotton on, which was on sales. I could hardly believe anything so beautiful could be found in cotton on. These pictures hardly do it any justice, but Im pretty sure you'll see it here very soon. Previously thought of pairing them with my burgundy flare pants, but that was too dressed up for school so I toned it down with my all time favorite pair of jeans. Ive been looking for a similar pair but there hadnt been much luck.Any suggestions?

Lastly, I must say, as much as I love school, I really really need my holidays bad! Well, wish me luck for my final project of the double module!

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad