home twitter instagram portfolio
Droopy earl.
8.05.2011 at 7:49 AM

0 comments (+)
I must admit, dressing up for school can be quite a chore, especially if classes is at 9.00 and you have to be at the busstop by 7.30. Not to mention that i havent been exercising and as a result look pretty fat. Gosh, i reeally need to get back into the routine.

This outfit is kinda like a I wanna wear this shirt but I couldnt find anything to match so I shall just grab a shorts kinda thing. So it's pretty slack. Gah. I wish I didnt feel this fat.

So anyway, we've been doing tie dye in class recently as well as watching marc jacob doumentary and stuff and I swear I love MJ now, if i hadnt already in the past. he is genius. So yeah, anyway, that thing on my leg is a piece of tie dye which I didnt want to hide in my bag. Hah.

Cant wait to see how the rest of the tie dye turns out tmr!

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad