home twitter instagram portfolio
Fly, lets all fly.
7.21.2011 at 3:28 AM

0 comments (+)







(Top: urban outfitters skirt: Topshop Shoes: Urban outfitters Bracelet: Pull&Bear)


Hello you,


Sorry for the lack of post, the week has been a whirlwind of activities. Rushing to complete assignments, sourcing for materials, buying tons of files, not knowing what happens the next day, being called darling and then being insulted in the same sentenced. It's hard. Getting through the module is really hard. I can feel it getting into me but yet I know this is the route towards my ultimate goal.


But dont worry about me for now I shall rest and tomorrow, I work harder.


love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad