home twitter instagram portfolio
Matching nails and shorts
6.02.2011 at 7:21 AM

0 comments (+)


Im slowing pruning into a sleep deprived zombie who has re-did and re-painted her work too many time for her own good. I'm so tired and grouchy and all I really need now is a solid 24 hours worth of sleep. I've been treating myself with too much sweet treats for my own good, trying to make up for the lost hours of sleep and gosh, I really feel fat! Doesnt help that I havent been working out since I changed school. Goshhhh.

Almost every waking hour of these weeks have been spent on my assignments and I can only blame myself for not doing it well the first time, thus having to re-do it again and again. Ugh.Okay, enough of my rantings.

These pair of shorts are amazing. Maroon has quickly climbed to become my favorite colour and best of all, it matches my nails. As creepy as it sounds, I can stop staring and admiring my nails, albeit it being smudged already. The watch you see below isn't mine, I kinda 'borrowed' it from my friend for a while and completed the shoot just in time before they started demanding their watch back. tsk tsk, they were loud! The shirt is from Thescarletroom and has been the go-to item for loads of outfits due to its incredible versatility. My classmates told me they got a similar one at 1/3 of its price and ouch, that really hurt. Hmm, maybe a replacement piece? Or another one in another colour? Ugh! NO SHOPPING FOR YOU PX!!

love, px







Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad