home twitter instagram portfolio
Its haunted?!
5.29.2011 at 5:50 AM

2 comments (+)


Shot this at the ampitheater of my school and according to shandy, it's haunted. Sure I was a little shaken by that, but I figured I couldnt please everybody, since the toilet, the 6th floor, this and that were haunted and some weird pillar apparently has a body in it. So yeah, we still shot there and it turned out fine! Loads of laughing and fooling about and I really couldn't do any stern faces because Shandy kept bursting out laughing when I tried it.

There werent any afternoon lessons yesterday so the bunch of us made our way to Fareast to look for a particular platform sandals. We found it, but were pretty dissapointed with how it turned out. Thankfully none of us got it online! Spent about 5 hours there and I got a pair of shorts and a dress that I had been eyeing for online for awhile. So excited to wear them!

Told myself not to shop for a month just last Sunday and I succumbed in less than a week! Im not broke and feeling very much guilty. :/ We also managed to find the $3 manicure store at fareast and we all got our nails painted. Hmm, if you were to ask me, Iwould rather pay more for service because most of us came out unhappy with how it looked and mine got smudged even 4 hours after it was done.

The top is from Topshop and this pair of dusty pink shorts are from F21. I love the colour so much but it wrinkles so easily! Which is why you havent seen it here even though Ive wore it about 4 million times. Socks are from a clothes swop with a guy friend. Its so comfy and all but I just wished he gave me a new pair instead! The colour is a bit difficult to match with most of my shoes so Im probably returning it to him after it comes out clean from the wash. The shoes who have made it's appearance on this site a few thousand times consecutively is from F21 and it's peeling. How sad! The bag is from Thailand and I just love it to bits! I polished it the other day so it looks less old, yay! Oh yes, this pretty 'diamond' ring is a flea mart find and I love how cute it is.



love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad