home twitter instagram portfolio
Biker Wednesday
5.28.2011 at 8:46 AM

0 comments (+)
Sorry for the lack of updates!

It's a new block of module and Im still trying to get used to waking up at 6 and Im usually too exhausted by the end of the day to touch Edgar (MY LAPTOP!). I did have fun shooting this outfit which I felt completely strange in though. It's all my old clothes but they sure deserve a day out. It was theme wednesday once again for my class (Yes! Costume parties every wednesday!) and somebody decided that biker chick was cool. Well, not really since leather jackets were worn at 34 degree celcius and everyone clad in black was sweating. Haha, in fact, some of the stern look in these photos were really due to squinting under the 12 o clock sun!

So yes, my denim jacket has once again made it's return on this site, along with these chucks and my favorite Topshop bag. The bracelet is a gift to my bro which I stole back since he doesnt seem to appreciate them. (But it's so pretty! My guy classmate wated to steal them a couple of times.) The top is from forecast and the bandage skirt is from cotton on. It's been so long since I've worn something so skin tight and gosh.. I felt strange in them!

School has been hectic, with assignments after assignments and I must say that Im really glad Ive got this friday afternoon off. Did awesome things with awesome people but all that will be elaborated on the next post. :)



love, px

p.s. Urban outfitter spree is still on until further notice! Start Shopping!

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad