home twitter instagram portfolio
Bag Necessity
4.14.2011 at 6:53 AM

4 comments (+)

Topshop umbrella, Ipod, Roxy wallet, Camera, Coach card holder.


Things I look out for when I pack my bag, be it for school or not. The umbrella has been a necessity ever since the dumb incident on Saturday.


Finally got my package from TSR but I must say I'm really disappointed with the workmanship! I shall decide again if im actually going to wear the shirt out.


Meanwhile, any idea what ear piece I should get? The previous one that I adore so much has died on me and having only one side working really isn't giving me a kick when listening to the awesome voice of Josh Rouse or Donavon Frankenreiter. Suggestions anybody?


Love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad