home twitter instagram portfolio
Surreal.
1.06.2011 at 11:59 AM

2 comments (+)












  1. bird necklaces from fremantle market

  2. shoes from target

  3. Ring: Target and and the new coolest thing to do: Pasta in a cup!

  4. Cardi: Topshop Dress: Cotton On Stockings: Random Shoes: Code red Headphones: Panasonic Bag: Esprit

  5. Top: Bali Shorts: Fox

  6. Top, Necklace: Australia Ring: Diva (Australia) Denim jacket: Fleaescape.


 I absolutely adore the bag featured above. Ive been using it since I got it 6 years ago. Wonder why I havent featured it on the blog yet.

You guys must be so bored with my denim jacket but I just love it so much. It makes me feel so biker chick that i almost refuse to leave home without it. Oh and the blue top I wore it with had these huge arm holes that I was feeling a little too shy to wear it out with my guy friends.

Ive been going out for 2 days straight with close friends and best friends for my birthday celebration because I just refuse to throw a party, inviting a few different cliques and having an awkward atmosphere -- Picnics and Movies suit me better. Gee, I miss them so much already. I still find it really funny how all my girlfriends gave me assessories and they got it all right! I love them all~

Hmmm, turning seventeen still feels so unreal.

love, px

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad