home twitter instagram portfolio
30 Minutes Breather Interview #3
5.21.2014 at 9:50 PM

0 comments (+)










Meet Trisha T, a 21 year old Tourism Undergrad.
You might know here from her instagram @Trishates or her guest post from various cafe review websites.
When she finally has the time,  she to heads to the book-store for her 30 Minutes Breather.
Her favourite section in the book-store is where the cookbooks are at.
Although she doesn't have that much time to cook,
she loves browsing through the recipes and checking out the food styling.
She also does some really sick food styling on the side. 

This project has been my motivation for meeting new people.
I really push myself out of my comfort zone to connect with people that I admire.
When I was told that I would be heading to Malaysia in 24 hours last week,
I thought of meeting Trisha immediately.
Unlike my sister, I didn't have any Malaysian friends in KL.
I did however have a huge crush on Trisha's instagram and
have been wanting to meet her for the longest time (a little freaky, I know).
So when the opportunity presented itself, I quickly sent her an email.
How nice of her to reply a complete stranger like me.

We eventually met up for lunch and I had a really good time.
When she brought us to the book store, I was blown away by the sheer enormity of it!
Sure, we have many Kinokuniya but never that big!
Like as if we stepped into her home,
she showed us her favourite spot in the book store and told us about why each spot was special to her.
I love book stores myself but have never been able to enjoy them because I never knew where to start.
Well, Trisha taught me this-sometimes, you just need to start. 

Labels: , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad