home twitter instagram portfolio
People.
10.22.2013 at 10:50 PM

0 comments (+)

About 2 weeks ago, I spent each day meeting and connecting with people who I admire.
One of those days included a meet-up with my favourite fashion blogger, Margaret Zhang, who is absolutely stunning in person. Aside from being too starstruck for too long, I was able to have a very short conversation with her and it concluded with her really liking the pants I made and would be willing to buy it if I ever have any for sale.

I also met up with a very special guest for the next episode of The 30 Minute Breather and I had the most comfortable conversation about life's little things with her.

Other days were spent in the company of the FYP mate and Pavlova buddy with other days dedicated to the boy.

I couldn't have asked for a better week.

Love, Pixie

Labels: ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad