home twitter instagram portfolio
The 30 Minute Breather Episode 2
8.31.2013 at 12:25 PM

0 comments (+)


I've always been a huge fan of local music since my first encounter with Noise Singapore a couple of years back thus it's a huge honour to be able to feature my favourite local band, Enec.e (Pronounced Enecdote) in this episode of The 30 Minute Breather!

After many many rounds of intensive discussion with my trusty partner, Tariq Mansor, we finally met with the band at a old alley way to film Michelle jamming with the band in her 30 Minute Breather. Despite the drizzle and curious look by passer-bys, we had a fantastic time with the band! I mean, how addictive is this rendition of their original, Crystallized anyway? I had in stuck in my head for ages after we filmed it, trust me, it's still good after a week!

I hope I got you excited about Enec.e and the upcoming episodes of The 30 Minutes Breather! Do check out the band at their Facebook page for more event line-ups!
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad