home twitter instagram portfolio
Stay very still.
4.04.2013 at 10:11 AM

0 comments (+)





"I just wanna run away to a forest, plugged into my favorite playlist and wish with all my heart that the world will stay silent and be very very still." 

One of my happiest moments these days was running through a nearby forest trail and taking a deep breathe of fresh air. There was just something about the cool air and dirt path that made me feel at ease. The route had led to a green field and I found myself lying in the grass, eyes shut from the glare of the sun and body  unexpectedly comfy in the dew-peppered grass. 

It's moments like this that gets me going for weeks. 

It is most probably because it reminds me of being elsewhere. It's been too long since my last travel and I can't help but make silly- literal comparisons between the grass in Sydney and Singapore. The grass is always greener on the other side right? 

Right. 

Love, pixie

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad