home twitter instagram portfolio
On your mark, Get set, GO!
4.06.2013 at 9:41 PM

0 comments (+)




Photographer: Gwen Janelle
Make-Up Artist: Maggie Syazana
Designer, Stylist: Pixie

I realise I've not shown any of my works since last year and I'm really glad to have something to show you now! 

We were given the task to design and sew an evening wear. Bored with the cliche floor length satin gowns and incredibly inspired by DKNY S/S13, I decided to go with a sports wear inspired cocktail dress. After a few breakdowns and a very kind milkshake by the boss, this is what I came up with. 

Let me know what you think. 

Love, pixie

p.s. Thank you to everyone who help or listened to me when I was going through a difficult time. I love you all. 

Labels: , , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad