home twitter instagram portfolio
Into the wind
4.18.2013 at 7:12 PM

0 comments (+)

Remember my short babble about tangling kites?
That was for my draping class where we had to design and sew a dress by draping it. Strangely moving away from the usual sporty, more masculine silhouette, I came up with fluid dress that billows absolutely beautifully in the wind. (If I may say so myself!)

A bunch of us went to the wild to shoot this dress 2 weeks ago and I can't thank them enough! I finally came around editing the images from our shoot and can finally show you guys. Let me know what you think! :)




Lighting Assistant: Gwen Janelle
Make-up Artist: Maggie
Model: Trishna
Photographer: Pixie

Love, Pixie

Labels: , , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad