home twitter instagram portfolio
The rule of 2.
12.02.2012 at 10:51 PM

0 comments (+)
If you follow me on twitter, you've probably realized I tweet a lot about pancakes and home made smoothies. I really can't get enough of them! Since it's really difficult to get proper veggies and fruits in school/ on the street while shooting, I end up drinking tons of fruits in my smoothie! I don't really like yogurt but I know it's really good for me so I mix it in too.

I get really excited when it's done and icy cold so I can't help but drink some of it right out of the blender and I thought I could share my recipe for my most recent smoothie with you!


Now go blend blend drink!

love, pixie!

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad