home twitter instagram portfolio
the after party
12.31.2012 at 12:43 AM

0 comments (+)





This collection of pictures marks a start of my little project called 'the30minutesbreather'. It gives me 30 minutes (or more.) each day to create/design/shoot and gives me no reason to say that I have no inspiration. Hopefully this means that I have more to share with you guys on this space!

Day 1 is a small collection of pictures shot at a little forest near my place with a backpack full of miscellaneous items. I must have had brought a least 15 random objects but I've only managed to shoot these because of the rain. There isn't much of a story to tell but I would think that this is what you'll find if you walked into an after party of confetti eating meth heads.

I'm looking forward to Day 2. I think I might bake.

Labels: , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad