home twitter instagram portfolio
Integrity X Saught
12.16.2012 at 7:44 PM

0 comments (+)



Less than 2 months ago, I went to Cambodia for a collaboration between Temasek Polytechnic School of Design and Saught. There, I worked with artisans to create a collection for Saught, a social enterprise that uses deactivated landmines as raw materials for jewelry. 2 months later, the collection has finally launched and I can't be more happy to present to you 3/4 of the collection 'Integrity'. The party was held at The Public Domain on 14th and almost everyone who I loved and believed in me was there. It was definitely one of the happiest moments in my life. Thank you to everyone who came to see 'Integrity'! The collection will be available soon on Saught.

Labels: , , , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad