home twitter instagram portfolio
Why I'm proud of myself and why I've been taking pictures of strangers
8.09.2012 at 11:29 PM

0 comments (+)

Happy National Day!
My recent group project required us to create a semi fitted dress and the colour reminded everyone of national day so I thought I should share it with you guys! I haven't got much to say about it but I'm really proud of it. :)

The next news is that I'm street style photography for StyleSophomore as well as some other streetstyle websites! So yes, that's why I've been going around the campus all eagle-eyed with my camera. Don't freak out if I approach you, I'm just as scared as you are! :) I'd love to show you guys the photos but I'll have to wait for them to be posted before I can show you guys.

Love, pixie

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad