home twitter instagram portfolio
Thinking back
5.10.2012 at 10:48 PM

0 comments (+)




Some images from Youtube Stars Concert. F3.com.sg was the sponsor for the concert and that meant that I could be there when the stars had their fitting at Topshop! I have been a fan of David Choi since my brother introduced his channel to me a little more than a year ago, so imagine my excitement when I managed to get a picture with him and the other stars. It got me thinking about how things have changed since my Jc days. Things that had seemed so impossible and far fetched have been finding it's way into my schedule. Saying that I feel grateful would be too much of an understatement.


Love, pixie

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad