home twitter instagram portfolio
90's Setback
5.23.2012 at 1:39 PM

0 comments (+)
(Vest: Thrifted, Skirt: Miss Selfridge, Shoes: Converse)

I think the best part of buying vintage and thrifteds is the age it gives to outfits. The vest I wore here is thrifted and I love how it has a very strong late 80's, early 90's vibe. I stepped into the lift that day thinking of how the previous owner might have worn it with maggie mee hair and pencil skirts. It gave me a chill but in a good excited way. Pairing it with my polka dot skirt and vintage inspired earrings definitely brought it back to the 90's. Well, we can't all stay in the past so I changed things up by throwing in my favorite chucks and possibly vomit inducing head tilt.

Love, pixie
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad