home twitter instagram portfolio
Marni X H&M collection preview
3.08.2012 at 3:55 AM

0 comments (+)
The Marni X H&M collection hits the stores tomorrow but the queue has already started. No idea how many of you are in the line now and how many are heading down tomorrow. For those in line, perhaps this could entertain you for a short while!

I got to visit the showroom last week and saw the clothes for myself. I have to say, I really like the accessories! The collection seems to have a resort touch to it and there was an eclectic mix of style in the clothing. Materials used range from silk to pleather and I must say it is really interesting. I really like the printed t-shirt (2nd photo) but.. my favorite has to be the vest from the men's collection!

Have a look  at the collection!








How cute is this!



The pair of sandals that everyone has their eyes on! ($119)



I really like this pair of heels but I don't wanna queue up :(



The vest! Sorry for the awkwardly framed image, wasn't using the right lens the other day. The vest didn't catch my eye in the look book but looks so good in real life! have yet to see a guy in cropped jacket before but I wouldn't be surprised to see guys pull it off. I think I could too :/  Ah ha.

Oh wells, what do you guys think?

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad