home twitter instagram portfolio
The affair
3.31.2012 at 12:23 AM

0 comments (+)

ASOS Colour Block Nylon Backpack SGD$82.66, Nasty Gal Leopard Backpack USD$88.00, ASOS Limited Edition Patchwork Backpack SGD$91.84, ASOS Canvas Backpack With Contrast Panelling SGD$34.44, Marc By Marc Jacob Packables Backpack USD$88.00, Alexander Wang Scuba Backpack USD$980

My affair dates back to when I was 9. My first love was a delicious hot pink nylon backpack with buckle straps and really cute lace up details across the middle section. I fell in love with it and luckily for me, my mum bought it for me. I had the time of my life stuffing things in that backpack and got many compliments for it. Eventually it tore and I needed a new bag. Then it became a tradition for me to get a new backpack every year for school. I remember my sister bringing me everywhere to search for a new backpack each year. They could never replace that pink backpack but they were all unique in they own way. At 13, I had this cool corduroy backpack with pink sides and at 15 I was going everywhere with a vintage Camel backpack. I found my colour block lacoste backpack at 17 and in the same year I bought this really pretty blue printed backpack from Urbanoutfitters. They were all different but they made me very happy. Clutches and handbags just aren't the same! My backpacks kept my hands free and my back decorated, they took the burdens for my shoulders and at the same time kept them contained before they eventually gave way. So you can see why Im that excited to see them making a comeback for Spring Summer 2012! <3

Love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad