home twitter instagram portfolio
Halfway there.
1.09.2012 at 3:49 AM

0 comments (+)


Yup you right. This is the same dress shandy was wearing in a few post ago. We have agreed that after spending nearly everyday together and shopping together so often, we have grown to like the same things. However, the way we prefer to style it is still going to be different because we are ultimately very different people. But I guess that the fun part isnt it? Seeing how 2 people can transform the same things into 2 different things. Feels a bit like project runway.


The guy featured in the photo is a coursemate. I swear to god I love his hair and his outfit. And I loved my nails and hair tie. Im always awkward at endings.


Photos by Syazana


love, px

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad