home twitter instagram portfolio
Tidbits.
11.28.2011 at 7:00 AM

0 comments (+)

  1. The fairy lights you see ever so often, which was also brought up as one of my favorite things.

  2. Wire balloons used for the previous modules which im praying so hard that i do well

  3. Orange frosted cupcakes in the cutest blue polka dot cases. I had to bake 70 plus of them for a school charity fair,all in the midst of preparing for a major test and a deadline. I was pretty proud of myself though!

  4. The only sort of proper meal I could whip out before school. I dont suppose it's even considered proper.

  5. I just found out recently that the perfume liquid forms a heart shape. Aye, how silly.

  6. A real teepee! Yesseh, in singapore!

  7. The beautiful view just before the rain came in.

  8. Which reminds me, Im almost legal!

  9. oh, just pretty, you know.


Would you guys like to see more of such things? Or annoyed with how lil i post? oh, dont be mad!


love, px


p.s. If you like these photos and would like to see more of it, follow me on twitter!

Labels: ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad