home twitter instagram portfolio
Mid-summer rain
8.27.2011 at 10:04 PM

0 comments (+)
My internal calender still tells me it's june but the rains and cooler weather kinda wakes me up, reminding me that we are nearly into the 8th month of the year. Anyway, my dad and I have very different measures for the rain. While I try and pile as much clothes on to pull off a fall inspired look, my dad would make us sit down and eat curry. Which, of course isnt a bad idea, really. Nothing better than a warm tummy on a cool day right? But im not here to teach you how to make curry, instead Ill be showing my favourite runway looks for fall!








Proenza Schouler Fall 2011

I had to stop myself from saving every single photo. I loved the pixelated prints and the colours. The cut of that last skirt was amazing and the front tuck in of the vest made all the difference. Not to mention the uniformity in the outfits without being boring. Damn, if I had money, I would get every piece of them and their genius bags too.



Alexander Wang Fall 2011 RTW

I love love love the idea of sheer tops for fall. Works splendid for our summer climates and Im very glad that assymetrical is still around. The heel  loafers are so pretty and as much as I like the ones they offer at Topshop, the heel version that this collection offers is so much better.

Love, px

Labels: ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad