home twitter instagram portfolio
What's in my bag (Travel Edition)
6.22.2011 at 1:07 AM

0 comments (+)

1. Notebook: used for sketches and keeping track of money


2. ELLE magazine. My favorite magazine currently. Perfect for keeping up with trends and for tracing for my sketches.


3. Handmade pencil case. Keeps my pencils for drawing purposes


4. Coach card holder. I love the colours and monochrome on this! I wanted every other bag and wallet with this monochrome but decided i really just needed a card holder to replace my previous.


5. Htc desire.


6. Roxy wallet.


7. Cotton- on wayfarers. Mum found it lying on the bus and brought it back for me. Haha.


8. Camera. Of course!


What do you bring when on the plane?


love, px

Labels: , ,

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad