home twitter instagram portfolio
Lasalle Exhibition
6.12.2011 at 12:32 AM

0 comments (+)


I must say, I was blown away by the amazing pieces I saw at Lasalle last Tuesday. The versatile and classy pieces that were sewn together with such fantastic workmanship cried out to me to buy them and I was drawn into every piece of garment and even the ornaments that decorated the shelves. It kinda struck me that the standard that I see in school is such a far cry that what I could have been learning, since Lasalle had always been the place I wanted to go to when considering the swop, but reminders from classsmates keep me on the ground, for they are degree students, not diploma.

Everything was really beautiful there and I would think that it would have been a waste if you havent had checked it out. Gosh. I hope I would be as good!

Love, px

P.s. I so totally want that red dress!

Labels:

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad