home twitter instagram portfolio
Teardrops, mustaches and love.
4.07.2011 at 6:21 AM

0 comments (+)

Tears that fall from exhaustion,


tiny Mustaches that reminds me of that really cool online store called Mr Kate which I so badly want things from,


Love for the wonderful maxi skirt I finally got my hands on (featured on 3rd photo.) as well as the awesome lightning bolt ear studs I got at the ladies market. Those ear studs are the lift me up items for school where a glance at it in the mirror makes me feel a little better each time.


I've been wearing my specs much more often these few days due to an irritating eye infection. God, I wish my specs were much cooler!


Hopefully a photoshoot this weekend, dying to wear and show your guys my new maxi skirt. :)


 


love, px

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad