home twitter instagram portfolio
Street snap by La Mode Outré.
4.30.2011 at 9:47 PM

2 comments (+)


Hello all.

I guess some of you would already know this through my newsfeed. Ive been snapped by James Bent from La Mode Outré! Okay, I know you're wondering why Im in the exact same outfit from a post some time back. Dont worry, it's not because Im boring (hey!) but james chanced upon the picture of this look that I posted on lookbook and then emailed me and ta-dah! S0 yeah.

We changed location several time because of the light and me being not very natural in front of a camera. Hmms, so you can see  I wasnt really me in the photo but Im sure things will take a turn for the better :)

Love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad