home twitter instagram portfolio
So I AM a paparazzi.
3.17.2011 at 9:23 PM

0 comments (+)




I saw this guy on the street while we were on the bus and I accidentally said that I like what he was wearing a tad too loud. Guess what? It sparked a debate in the bus on whether they like such pants a not. Guys, apparently, girls still haven't taken a liking to harem pants. I thought it was quite cool actually. I mean, come on, this dude was only dog- walking. How many of us actually dress up for dog walking? Personally, I think girls should wear dresses for that. So pretty.



I really liked how she dressed. It was really simple and comfy looking, but it really exuded her personality, yes?

I know, it's weird that I snapped a shot of somebody's butt, but his pocket really cracked me up.

love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad