home twitter instagram portfolio
Obsessions, Obsessions.
3.24.2011 at 6:28 AM

0 comments (+)




(Images from Nastygal.com and urbanoutfitters.com)


The first two represents what I've got recently and what I want more of. I mean, come on, silk like drape pocket shorts are the most comfortable things on earth. I got it at an outlet at Hong Kong for 65% off and I love it so so much! Another one is the pocket shirt I purchase on-line that has yet to make an appearance, but I have really really high hopes for it! Hope it doesn't disappoints. The floral shorts would be an purchase from Australia but it isn't cool like the one above because it isn't high waisted. Oh man, the short above is 50% off at only $44 USD, should I get it??

The other three photos are things that are really catching my eyes and I really really want things similar to it. I would wear that denim high waisted skirt with the pocket shirt or a detailed sleeve top. Hmm, what about a rock t-shirt?  Im really really into faded graphic shirts as well. I almost got one at Zara the other day but it was one size too big and I knew that I often end up not wearing the tops I got at Zara that's one size too big. Its just toooo big. Oh, this season (and the past few seasons), I'm really into all things high-waisted.

I guess, from the above few pictures, you can tell that even though the pieces are very different in nature, they all end up with some similarities such as high-waisted/ can be paired with the tops that I'm currently obsessed with. I guess, it's all leading to me some how figuring out my style. It's a good thing. It's a very good thing.

Oh yes, I've finally slimmed down enough to fit into another pair of my mum's vintage jeans. This time it's a low rise flare jeans that fits snugly. I've got all the tops figured out, but I cant figure out what shoes to wear! Share your views with me!

love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad