home twitter instagram portfolio
Christmas tree in March
3.17.2011 at 5:09 PM

4 comments (+)



It will take me ages to go through all the accessories on my accessories tree, but I must say, seeing it every time I go into my room makes me so happy! Im still a ring person (for now) so I doubt Im gonna wear my earrings any time soon, my mum wears them so much more often! My favorite ring would be ... the plain silver double connector ring that has receive the most number of weird comments. Some of which are "why do you have a piece of metal around your hands?" "um. are you wearing a buckle?". It's just so simple and yet so pretty. Oh yeah, did you realise what's wrong with my quad heart connector ring? Sad huh?

What do you use to keep your accessories? I would love to know!

Love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad