home twitter instagram portfolio
Blue, pink, red.
3.21.2011 at 12:35 PM

2 comments (+)

I sometimes doubt myself on the way my life as a 17 is lived. Isn't this the time where I attend parties, deck myself in jewellery, pile  up make up and get myself into all the trouble? But life is all too sane. This isn't the 17 I imagined maybe it's time to live it the way I want it to be (Maybe minus the trouble portion.Life's too short for jail term.). Although I must say, at 17, I think Im beginning to not dress like a toddler. Polka dotted tops paired with high-waisted shorts, I like it. Hopefully I get my fedora from triple C soon! (Nope, triple C is not a boob size.)

School starts today! Wish me luck!

love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad