home twitter instagram portfolio
Sunshine, wind and sand.
2.19.2011 at 7:06 AM

0 comments (+)


As cheesy as it is, after an entire week of school, all I long for is a beach trip where I run not because I have to but because I want to feel the sand between my toes. I've been pulled and stretched to my maximum and I can feel every part of me screaming for a break. Im really glad it's a weekend, hopefully I manage to squeeze in some time for shopping. These eyes need to look at pretty things. Speaking of shopping, Im really hoping to get that top I saw at rockstar that day. Sucha pity that I didnt have enough cash.

Although school has been really exhausting, Ive met several awesome people who really made my day. A few of which also has stong interest for fashion and speaking about shoes send us all into fangirl mode. There is really nothing better than chilling over a cup of ice tea while talking about clothes.Crossing all my fingers that we will be able to drop our books and go shopping together soon!

love, px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad