home twitter instagram portfolio
Already So Wonderful.
2.05.2011 at 9:03 AM

0 comments (+)







Models : Aswini, Me


Styling of Aswini by Me, Photography by k7


Top: Topshop Skirt: Forecast Ring: F21 Shoes: Keds Earring: Target


Finally met up with my bestest bestest friend at her place despite my parents and relatives strongly disagreeing to me going to a non chinese's place on Chinese new year. I really couldn't care less because I knew it was today or a month later. We spent 2 hours just catching up with one another and another having a photoshoot. There's a lot to say about how excited I was to see her but there's really no need to say it here since we both know it. I'm really really thankful for meeting her. She was really the reason why I had the courage to start this blog. Thank you thank you thank you!


Anyways, love this top to the max! It really helps give the illusion of a slimmer figure and it totally brings me back to the 60's. It's in my current favorite colour and has my favorite animal print! So many things to love about it! I'm beginning to embrace this skirt as well though the length has little to desire for. The shoes totally didn't match but they are soooooooooo comfy!


I love this outfit and hey it's the first outfit I've posted since the confession! What do you think of it?


love, px

About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad