home twitter instagram portfolio
The new scene
1.29.2011 at 10:01 PM

0 comments (+)


Its really starting to dawn on me that once school starts for real, I would be spending more time travelling and studying and less time taking photos, dressing up and blogging.

But Im definately not gonna stop! This here is something I actually love doing. Yeah, so watch this space!

Meanwhile, school has been pretty boring in the sense that we have to sit for 2 hours and just listen to talks. I have tried out for netball but I think I would have to miss out the second trial on monday due to family matters. Hope that doesnt ruin my chances of making the team! While Im trying out for the teams and and all, Im still trying to figure out if I should be transfering to the other school that Ive appealed to! The travel is really exhausting so the extra time I need to spend on the road if I were to transfer is really making me worried. So many things to consider with making friends as the most important. Joining a school that have affilated schools probably means I would find it harder to make friends. Listing it all pros and cons down doesnt seem to help. Ugh. What should I do?!

grrr.

px
About

Pixie. 20.
Makes clothes.
Does Photography.
Contact: pixieinspace@gmail.com
Instagram
@pixieinspace
Ad